How can I arrange for my Sundry Invoices to be sent to me by e-mail?
- Complete the online form Sundry Invoices - electronic billing or contact the Income Section on 01492 576610
- Please note that you will need your Latest Sundry Invoice Reference Number
We will then confirm that we have received your request by email.
What will happen if I sign up to the electronic billing scheme?
- You will receive your invoice, reminders and final notices (if applicable) by e-mail. These notifications will be sent as a PDF document
- You will be able to print your Invoice if you wish
- If you have not chosen to pay by Direct Debit you can pay your bill securely on line by following the link attached to the email invoice we will issue
- If you change your e-mail address you will be able to inform us by completing the on-line Sundry Invoices - electronic billing form with your new details.
How do I opt out of electronic billing?
Please note that if any notifications we send to you by e-mail are returned to us as undelivered we will automatically cancel your e-billing request and will send any future correspondence to you through the post. If you wish to receive your invoices by e-mail again you would need to re-submit the online form Sundry Invoices - electronic billing
confirming your correct email details.