We use cookies to make this site simpler. By browsing our pages you are accepting our use of cookies. Find out more on our cookies and privacy page.
Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020

We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.

Local Land Charges FAQs

Summary (optional)
The following are questions that we are frequently asked and the answers to them:
start content

How much are your fees?

Please our fees page.

Is there a different fee for commercial properties?

The fees for commercial properties/land are no different.

Where can I obtain the forms LLC1 and the forms CON29?

Please contact either Shaws & Sons Ltd, on telephone 01322 621100 or visit their website, please find link below. Or Oyez stationers on Telephone 0870 737 7370 or visit their website, link available below.

Do you receive searches electronically via the Internet?

Yes, via the Local Land Charges Unit search request form.

Or via NLIS (National Land and Information Service)

Do I need a plan?

Yes, this authority will not accept local searches without a plan with the area to be searched clearly outlined.

How do I find out who owns a property/land and boundary issues?

Please contact the Land Registry. Visit their website.

end content

Find your nearest schools, hospitals, council services and more