Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020

We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Home Resident Planning, Building Control and Conservation Trees and High Hedges Application for Consent to Carry out Work to or Fell a Tree

Application for Consent to Carry out Work to or Fell a Tree

Summary (optional)
You may need written consent to fell, top, lop or prune trees.
start content

Trees may be protected because of a Tree Preservation Order; because they fall within a Conservation Area; or because they are subject to a Condition attached to a Planning Permission.

If you are considering undertaking work to a tree or hedgerow, the Tree and Landscape Officer can advise you if some form of protection exists.

Further information

Submit an Application by Post or Online

We would always recommend that you apply online. But you can also use our Paper Form Chooser to download forms as PDF documents allowing you to print them out for offline use.

If you prefer you can complete your application form and submit supporting documents and fees by post.

These forms are not interactive and you will need to print them out in order to fill them in.

Please note a planning application cannot be progressed until all the necessary supporting information and the appropriate fee is received.

end content