Enjoy a circular walk around the village of Eglwys Bach. Learn about the area and take in great views of the valley and Snowdonia.
What kind of walk is it?
- A circular walk around the village of Eglwys Bach with good views of the valley and the Carneddau mountains.
- Terrain: Easy to walk, with two steep gradients.
- Distance: 3 ½ miles.
- Time: 2 hours.
- Paths: Field paths, tracks and B roads. 2 stiles, 5 gates.
- Dogs: Dogs should be kept on a lead.
- Start and finish grid reference: SH 803702. Map: Explorer OL17.
- Refreshments: available in local shops and pubs.
- When walking along roads, walk on the right hand side in a single file.
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year.
How do I get there?
- By train: There is a request stop at Tal-y-Cafn on the Conwy Valley line. Tel: 0845 7484950. National Rail
- By bus: Traveline
- By car: Follow the A470 to the turning for Bodnant gardens and Eglwys Bach.
A number of publications are available to purchase. Please visit our Countryside Publications page for more information.