This walk is the first in a series of walks from Llanrwst.
This circular walk takes you on a green lane through woodland to enjoy spectacular views of the Carneddau mountains and Conwy Valley. Over spring and summer time keep an eye out for wild flowers such as bluebells, red campion, and wild garlic. The speckled wood butterfly and little owl have also been seen on the walk.
- Start of walk: Nebo Road, grid reference SH 808 609
- Terrain: easy/moderate ascent and descent
- Distance: approx. 5.5 km, 3.5 miles
- Time: approx 2 hours
- Paths: pavements, green lanes, tracks and lanes
- Dogs: dogs should be kept under close control
- Map: Explorer OL17
- Refreshments: available in local shops and pubs
- When walking along roads, walk on the right hand side in a single file.
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year.
Please see below for a PDF copy of this walk route / leaflet. A number of publications are available to purchase. Please visit our Countryside Publications page for more information.
The leaflet was produced in partnership between Conwy County Borough Council Countryside Service, Llanrwst Town Council, Llanrwst Trailblazers and Menter Nant Conwy.