This walk is the second in a series of walks from Llanrwst. The leaflet was produced in partnership between Conwy County Borough Council Countryside Service, Llanrwst Town Council, Llanrwst Trailblazers and Menter Nant Conwy. This circular walk takes you from the market town of Llanrwst through 'Coed y Felin' (a site managed by Conwy Countryside and Rights of Way Service) an ancient woodland on the banks of a stream with an old mill . It is at its best in spring when the ground is carpeted in woodland flowers. The walk then takes you along lanes to the village of Llanddoged and then footpaths across farmland where you will have fantastic views of Snowdonia and the Conwy Valley.
- Start of Walk: Glasdir car park, grid reference SH 797 617.
- Terrain: Numerous ups and downs, some steep narrow paths through woodland with uneven ground and steps. Distance: approx. 8 kilometres / 5 miles.
- Time: approx. 3 hours.
- Paths: pavements, lanes, footpaths.
- Dogs:dogs should be kept under close control.
- Map: We suggest you also take OS map Explorer OL17 with you. Refreshments: available in local shops, pubs and cafes in Llanrwst.
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year.
The countryside code