Queens Gardens is a small formal park. The Gardens include a combination of formal ornamental beds to the centre of the Gardens and borders of mature trees and shrubs.
- Location - Conway Road, Colwyn Bay
- Facilities - Ornamental flowerbeds, water feature, accessible paths and seating.
Queens Gardens were originally owned by the Trustees of Rydal School and formed part of the school grounds, the Gardens were gifted to Colwyn Bay Urban District Council in 1929 with covenants stipulating that it remains a public park. In the 80s and 90s it was a trial area for the National Rose Society. Today it is much used public garden that creates a relaxed environment in an otherwise busy area of Colwyn Bay. In 2010 Queens Gardens was awarded a Green Flag. This achievement will be maintained and built upon in the future to make sure that this status of excellence is retained.