Bodlondeb is located on the western side of the Conwy Estuary and just outside the castle walls of Conwy Town with impressive views over the estuary and up to the woods behind the main building.
Conwy's Civic offices sit in the middle of Bodlondeb Park making it one of the most visited Parks in the County.
- Location - Bangor Road, Conwy
- Facilities - car parking, toilets, sports and play equipment, woodland and parkland walks, accessible paths, seating and walled allotment.
The grounds are extensive and include traditional parkland, tennis courts, a cricket field and pavilion, football field, a children's play area and allotments in addition to the Local Nature Reserve to the north.
In its original form, Bodlondeb was a family home built in 1742 for Mr Holland, a member of a local wealthy family. The house and grounds were then sold to Mr Albert Wood and family and remained in the Wood family until 1937. It was then transferred into Conwy Borough Council's ownership and became the central offices for a number of departments for what is now Conwy County Borough Council.