The Blue Badge helps people with severe mobility impairment to park close to where they need to go. You don’t have to drive to apply for a Blue Badge. The badge is for an individual and can be used for any car when that person is a passenger.
Check whether you are eligible
To apply in Conwy you’ll also need the following:
• proof of identity (ideally this will be photographic ID such as your passport or driving licence or Transport for Wales Bus Pass. Your birth or marriage certificate is also acceptable but in this case we will need to verify your photograph as part of the application process)
• proof of address (such as a Council Tax bill or utility bill)
• proof of benefits (if you get any)
You’ll also need to know:
• your National Insurance number (if you have one)
• the details of your current Blue Badge (if you’re reapplying)
When to reapply
We do not renew badges. If your badge is due to expire, you will need to reapply. You can reapply up to 12 weeks before your current badge expires. We also do not send out reminder letters, as the expiry date is shown clearly on the badge.
Return expired badges
You must return your expired badge. If you don’t do this, your badge may be taken away.
Badges can be returned in person to our offices at:
or by post to:
PO Box 1,
Report a change in circumstances
Please report any change of circumstances to email@example.com