The simplest way to submit a planning application is online via the Planning Portal. Signing up is easy. You can fill in your form, upload supporting documents and pay fees online.
The benefits of applying online
- You can work on your application in draft before you send it
- Your application is acknowledged and delivered to us immediately
- You save on postage and printing costs
- You have an online help function
- You have an online record of your completed applications
If you prefer, you can complete your form online and send your supporting documents by post.
Submit a planning application by post
We would always recommend that you apply online. But you can also use our Paper Form Chooser to download forms as PDF documents. Print them out to fill them in and send with your supporting documents.
The postal address for applications
PO Box 1,
Please note- we cannot progress planning applications until we receive all the necessary supporting information and appropriate fee.
Pay planning fees
At present, we are only accepting payment online or by telephone on 01492 575251 / 575257.
Planning Application & Pre-Application Statutory Enquiries Fees, Listed Building & Conservation Pre-Application Advice and Other Charges (PDF, 0.8MB)