Essential Website Maintenance – Tuesday 26th November 2019
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance through the day which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
How do I find my reference?
This is the account number against which you are making the payment. This will be shown on your bill.
- This is your Council Tax account number as quoted on your council Tax demand notice. It will consist of 9 digits beginning with 5.
- For example, if your demand notice shows 501231231/123/123 please enter only 501231231 (leaving out the rest).
Business Rates (NNDR)
- This is your Business Rates account number as quoted on your bill. It will consist of 9 digits beginning with 1.
- This is your invoice reference number as quoted on your Sundry Invoice. It will consist of 9 digits beginning with 2.
- For example, if your invoice shows SS/231231231 please enter 231231231 (leaving out the SS/).
- This is your overpayments invoice number as quoted on your invoice. It will consist of 7 digits beginning
with 5 or 4.
Penalty Charge Notice
- This is the 10 digit reference number quoted on your notice beginning CQ. For example, CQ34567891
- This is your 4 digit mortgage reference number.
Private Street Works
- This is your 6 digit Private Street Works reference number beginning PSW. For example, PSW456
Fixed Penalty Notice
- This is the 9 or 10 digit reference number quoted on your notice beginning FPN. For example, FPN412345 or FPN5000019
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)