We provide call monitoring services through telephone systems and tracking through GPS for:
- Social and community alarms in older peoples accommodation, sheltered and extra care housing;
- Emergency alarm telephones plus GPS tracking;
- Heart rate, blood pressure, etc. - vital life sign monitoring;
- Telephone checks;
- Lone working monitoring
- Carer card holders emergency contact;
Out of hours contact points for:
- Social Services
- Housing services such as repairs and homelessness
- Public Protection and Highways Environmental services;
You already receive a service and want to tell us about faults or change of circumstances.
Phone: 0300 123 66 88
General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure e-mail: email@example.com
For information on receiving a new service please contact Single Point of Access.
For corporate customers and business development see our website.