This page lists a number of consultation booklets that you may be invited to complete about a service you may be receiving. Click on the booklet you need and the web form will open. After you click submit at the end, your information will be sent to our staff.
If you experience any problems using any of the forms, please tell us using the ‘rate this page’ section at the bottom of this page.
- Being Looked After – Have Your Say - Your statutory review (older version) - Your statutory review in Conwy is a meeting that must be held to look at the plans for all young people that are looked after. The meeting looks at where you are living and if it is the right place for you.
- Being Looked After – Have Your Say - Reviews (younger version) - Reviews are your meeting to tell everyone how you feel about where you are living and the plan for your life.
- Consultation for Short Break Carers - The following questions are designed to give you the opportunity to comment on any issues in relation to the short breaks placement that you provide for the child. This can include support that you or the child receives from Social Services.
- Foster Carers Consultation - These questions are for foster carers to express their views around the child’s placement and plan, in preparation for the child review.
- Glan yr Afon (Residential) Consultation Booklet - These questions are for Glan yr Afon staff, prior to reviews. It looks at what actions have been completed, what’s been successful for the child, and anything which still needs to be addressed.
- My Pathway Review - Your Pathway review in Conwy is a meeting that must be held to look at the plans for all young people that are 16+ and have a Pathway plan.
- Parents General Consultation Booklet - The following questions will help you prepare for your child/young person’s statutory review. The statutory review is the child/young person’s meting to look at why they are looked after and if the plan is meeting their needs.