Being a parent is wonderful, it can also be a challenge. Everyone needs help sometimes.
We want families to get as much support as possible. It takes lots of active people supporting each other to help children become healthy adults.
We have set up five local Family Support Teams. Some of these are based in Family Centres. We provide support for families through:
- Access to information and advice
- Groups that are open for anyone to attend (see our ‘What’s on’ pages)
- Targeted groups and courses (for example parenting courses)
- One to one support from a Family Worker
- Access to other specialist support
You’re welcome to contact us to find out more.
Conwy Family Centres promotional film
Conwy Family Centres promotional film (for schools)