- Your local library - visit your local library with one form of identification, that contains your address e.g. driving licence or utility bill
- Join the library online – complete our online form in advance of your visit to collect your card.
If you are under 16 years old you will receive a consent form for internet use, for your parent or guardian to sign.
*Concessions can be made for persons of no fixed abode, following proof of ID.
Once you have become a member, you may:
Online Library Account
- You can manage your own library account online through our library catalogue.
- You will need your PIN number to log on to your account to verify your loans, renew your items, or to request a specific item.
- You will receive your PIN number when you join the library.
Forgotten your PIN?
If you are already a member of the library, and your email address is registered to your account, you can use the ‘Forgotten PIN’ function on the library catalogue.
If your email address is not registered to your account, it can be added and a PIN number reminder sent by completing the PIN number online form. You will receive a reminder of your PIN by email the next working day.