Citizens Advice information
Citizens Advice Conwy are delivering advice through face-to-face appointments, telephone and email service.
A face-to-face service is delivered at the following locations and can be arranged by contacting Conwy Citizens Advice.
Conwy Culture Centre
- Town Ditch Road, Conwy, LL32 8NU
- Tuesday (drop-in service) 10:00am to 11:30am
Dewi Sant Community Centre
- Canolfan Dewi Sant Centre, South Parade, Pensarn Abergele, LL22 7RG
- Tuesday (drop-in service) 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Colwyn Bay Library
- Woodland Road West, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7DH
- Wednesday (drop-in service) 10:00am to 3:00pm
Llandudno Town Hall
- Lloyd Street, Llandudno, LL30 2UP
- Wednesday (appointment only) 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Glasdir, Llanrwst, LL26 0DF
- Thursday (drop-in service) 9:30am to 12:30pm
Colwyn Bay Town Hall
- Rhiw Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7TE
- Thursday (appointment only) 9:30am to 4pm
The Citizens Advice National Service can be contacted on 0800 702 2020.
The Universal Credit Help to Claim Service free telephone service in Wales is: 08000 241 220. Advisers are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.