You can also download the form below:
If printing, please return the completed form to your child's primary school by 6 November 2020. You will receive information about your request for a place at the school by 1 March 2021.
Late applications will not be considered until after those received by the closing date, unless you are able to justify the reason for the delay. Late applications without good reason may result in disappointment if your preferred school is oversubscribed. Places will be allocated to applications received by the closing date in the first instance, in accordance with the published oversubscription criteria.
Please be aware that if you are applying for a place in any of the following schools, in addition to completing the School Admissions Form, you will also need to contact your preferred school to obtain a separate application form. You may also be able to obtain this form from your child’s current school.
- Ysgol Bryn Elian
- Ysgol Eirias
- Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan
A list of key documents are available below:
|Date ||Admissions Process |
|By 7 September 2020
- School application forms issued and online applications open
- Prospectus issued from partner school
- Schools arrange for parents/guardians/pupils to visit
|By 6 November 2020
- Final date for returning School Application Form
- Final date for completing online Parental Preference Form
|1 March 2021
- Offer or refusal letter issued
|Spring Term 2021
- Arrangements for discussion of refusal with Senior Education Officers
- Application to another school and/or appeal to Appeals Panel
- Appeals Panel convened and appeals heard
|Summer Term 2021
- Schools arrange induction days, parents meetings to prepare for September start.