Please submit your application form by 5 November 2021.
You will receive information about your request for a place at the school by 1 March 2022.
You can also download a printable version of the forms by clicking here.
We will allocate places first to applications we receive by the closing date. Late applications will not be processed until we have processed all on time applications, unless you can justify the delay.
If you are applying for a place at:
- Ysgol Bryn Elian
- Ysgol Eirias
- Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan
As well as completing the School Admissions Form, you will also need to contact your preferred school to get a separate application form. You may also be able to get this form from your child’s current school.
By 6 September 2021:
- School application forms issued and online applications open
- Printable forms are available above and hard copies can be posted out on request by contacting Education Services on 01492 575031
- How to apply for a place booklets are available above
By 5 November 2021:
- Closing date for all Secondary applications
1 March 2022:
- Offer or refusal letters sent out
Spring Term 2022:
- Arrangements to discuss refusal with Senior Education Officers
- Applications to another school
- Schools arrange induction days and parents meetings to prepare for September start.