Enjoy a walk along the coast to Glan y Môr Elias and Morfa Madryn, Llanfairfechan.
Morfa Madryn reserve has been created as a disturbance-free area for birds to feed, rest and breed. This leaflet also includes information about other coastal nature reserves which are not managed by Conwy County Borough Council's Countryside Service.
What Kind of Walk is it?
- Terrain: Easy to walk, flat coastal footpath.
- Distance: Approx 1 km. Paths: Flat coastal footpath.
- Dogs: Dogs should be kept on a lead.
- Map: Explorer OL17.
- Refreshments: Available in local cafes and pubs.
- When walking along roads, walk on the right hand side in a single file
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year
How Do I Get There?
A number of publications are available to purchase. Please visit our Countryside Publications page for more information.
The Countryside Code