What Kind of Walk is it?
Glan y Mor Elias Terrain: Level coast path. Distance: Approx 5.4km, 3.3 miles. Time: Approx one hour. Paths: Pavements, tarmac promenade, grass paths. Suitable for wheelchairs, but a radar key is required
- Tyddyn Drycin Terrain: Town roads, some moderate and steep ascents and descents.
- Distance: Approx 4km, 2.5 miles.
- Time: Approx 1 hour.
- Paths: B roads and pavements, woodland and grassland paths.
- Around the village Terrain: urban, semi urban, and Local Nature Reserve.
- Gradual ascent and descent.
- Distance: Approx 3.6km, 2.2 miles.
- Time: Approx one hour.
- Paths: pavements, surfaced lanes.
- Garreg Fawr Terrain: town roads, some steep ascents to 364m/1194' and descents.
- Distance: Approx 5km, 3.1 miles.
- Time: Approx two hours.
- Paths: B roads and grassland paths.
Dogs should be kept on a lead.
Start and finish grid reference:
- All walks start from the village crossroads Map: Explorer OL17.
- Refreshments: Available in local shops and pubs.
- When walking along roads, walk on the right hand side in a single file
- Suitable footwear and clothing are essential for walking throughout the year
How Do I Get There?
- By train: There is a stop at Llanfairfechan. Phone: 0845 7484950. www.nationalrail.co.uk
- By bus: Phone: Traveline Cymru 0871 200 22 33. www.travelinecymru.info
- By car: Follow the A55 to junction 14 or 15 for Llanfairfechan. Follow the main road to the crossroads with the traffic lights. Take the turning down Station Road to a car park on your How do I get a copy of this leaflet?
The Countryside Code