At Conwy Council we care about giving our employees everything they need to perform to their best.
We will help you set up your work area, and provide any equipment required for your role and any IT access that you need. For roles which require IT equipment, we provide laptop, headsets etc.
Your recruiting Manager will meet and greet you on your first day, they will have sent you details on where and what time. They will help you to get settled in and acquainted with your new team and the following information will be shared with you on your first day:
- Absence / Sickness notification procedure
- Pay arrangements & E-payslips
- Leave arrangements
- Time recording systems training - VisionTime, timesheets
- Hours of work / lunch time / overtime
- Security arrangements
- Introduction to colleagues
- Coed Pella access card (if applicable)
- ID badge (if applicable)
- Tea making facilities
- Location of toilets
- Tour of building
- Parking facilities
We have a robust Employee Induction Programme which you'll be guided through during your probationary period.