Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
What do I do if my child is being Bullied?
- Initially discuss with headteacher
- Request copy of school's bullying policy
- Request copy of school's discipline policy
- No improvement request meeting with named governor for behaviour and discipline
- Education social worker can provide support/advice
- If bullying is out of school report to police
For further advice contact:
Education Social Work
PO Box 1
Phone: 01492 575031
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)