Essential Website Maintenance – Thursday 9th January 2020
We will be carrying out essential website maintenance in the afternoon which will affect some functionality. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience the work may cause and will do all we can to keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
Health & Safety and Risk Assessment Awareness for Early Years Setting - Remote online training via Zoom
This interactive 3 hour workshop helps learners understand the legislative requirements for Health & Safety within Early Years settings.
By the end of the workshop learners will be able to:
- Identify Health & Safety legislation and regulations relative to early years settings
- Explain employees’ responsibilities within the legislation and regulations
- Explain what the principles of Risk Assessments are
- Complete a practical Risk Assessment
- Complete a Risk Assessment document
|Date||Time ||Venue||Trainer||Course Fee|
||6.00 - 9.00 pm
||Remote online training via Zoom
||Mark Hughes, Groundwork
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)