|Date||Time ||Venue||Trainer||Course Fee|
||6.30 - 9pm
||Remote online training via Zoom
||Mark Hughes, Groundwork
Course aims and objectives:
By the end of the awareness session learners will be able to:
- Understand how germs and infection spread.
- Understand the importance of Infection Prevention and Control
- Understand importance of Setting policies and procedures in relation to Infection Prevention Control
- Understand Public Health Wales Infection Prevention and Control Guidance document for Childcare and Education Settings (0-5 y/o).
- How to undertake an audit of practices within your childcare setting.